We do not offer shipping. Our Co-Op delivers to the following locations only! If you are outside of these locations you must be willing to travel or arrange accommodations to pickup your order on the predetermined date and location. If this is not possible for you please visit bristolbaysockeye.org to find other ways to get Wild Alaskan Salmon!
Flagstaff, AZ Ruidoso, NM Pagosa Springs, CO Tucson, AZ Anchorage, AK
Every Co-Op member that joins during the month of April will be entered to win a FREE $200 Co-Op! Either give a gift or we will refund your purchase up to the $200 value!
REFER A FRIEND
Spread the WILD word. Tell your friends and family, when they purchase their Co-Op share have them enter your name in the Notes at checkout and we will automatically add a FREE 1lb Smoked Salmon sampler to your Co-Op order!
STAY HEALTHY, FRIENDS
Amid all COVID-19 uncertainties and changes we are offering a discount with the coupon code STAYWILD at checkout. We encourage you to continue to support small, local businesses you love if you are able during these challenging times. With love, The Willbros Family
Using a wooden plank can add a subtle, smoky flavor to your salmon when done the right way. Here is a Quick Guide to getting the Perfect Wooden Plank Wild Salmon!
- Place the planks in the sink or an oblong roasting pan and cover them with water. Weigh down the planks with a saucepan so they are completely submerged. Soak for at least 90 minutes, remove from the water, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- If using a gas grill, preheat on high for 5-10 minutes. If using a charcoal grill, heat the coals until they are covered with gray ash.
- Arrange Willbros Wild Salmon skin-down on the planks, leaving room between pieces and around the edges.
- Place the planks on the grill. (if using a gas grill, turn down to medium before placing the planks on the grill.) Have a spray bottle of water handy for flare-ups. There will be some crackling and heavy smoke.
- Cover and cook until desired doneness, checking every 3 minutes. If flames erupt, spritz with water and check the fish more frequently. Total cooking time will be 8-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish and the temperature of the grill. There is no need to flip the fish.
- The fish is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 125 - 145 F or is opaque throughout . The planks will be charred on the underside and edges, so use a pair of sturdy tongs and metal spatula to carefully remove them from the grill. Transfer fish to a platter and serve with lemon wedges if you please!